GOLF IS OPEN, AND THE GRILL IS OPEN FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR DINING! We take extra measures with cleanliness, sanitation and safety, and will continue to do so. In order to ensure the safety of all of our guests and employees, we require your assistance, and appreciate your adherence to the following requirements and guidelines.
– Please put the health and safety of yourself and others above all else. If you are ill, or feel that you or others could be at risk for any reason, please stay at home.
– Reservations are required for all golfers.
– Prepayment is not required but is preferred. This is the best way for us to ensure limited contact between guests and team members.
– Plan to check in with the golf staff 30 minutes in advance of your tee time. This will ensure that a limited number of people will be around the clubhouse premises at any given time. It will allow us adequate time and space to check in guests, assign carts that have been sanitized and ensure that the first tee is running on time. You should have ample time to warm up. You are of course welcome to arrive to the clubhouse as early as you’d like to enjoy the grill.
– Reservation cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
– We reserve the right to move tee times to adjust for cart availability and social distancing requirements.
– Single cart use is offered by request, subject to availability. Due to a limited number of golf carts, non-golfing spectator guests cannot be guaranteed accommodation. To ride together, golfers must affirm they are members of the same household. Such affirmation is assumed if golfers arrive to the course in the same vehicle or if they verbally affirm they wish to ride together. If one rider is ineligible (e.g. age), unable (e.g. condition), or unwilling to operate a golf cart, he or she may share a cart with mutual consent of both riders.
– Carts are sanitized before and after each use (steering wheel, dash board, arm rests, roof top safety handles, golf bag straps/fasteners and seats).
– The pro shop is open from 6am-4:30p for merchandise and guest inquiries. A limited number of customers will be allowed in the shop at any given time in order to maintain social distancing guidelines. Hours of operation may change as available daylight changes, or as we move into different seasons.
– Restaurant offerings and availability are subject to government orders that may be in place. Please visit our Covid Information Page for current information.
– Restrooms are available for guest use.
– On course food and beverage offerings may be limited as dictated by Covid-19 guidelines.
– Restrooms and high-touch areas are disinfected frequently.
– Golfers must have adequate face covering with them at all times. Face covering must be worn inside the pro shop, restrooms, and in the restaurant when going to and from your table (but not at your table).
– Hand sanitizer and disinfectant are available for guest use at the clubhouse.
– Rental clubs are available upon request. Rental club sets will be sanitized before and after each use.
– One group at a time is permitted to be on the tee box.
– Sand/Seed bottles and coolers are offered and disinfected before and after each use.
– No outside alcohol is permitted.
– Bunker rakes are available for optional use. A ball in the bunker may be played as it lies, or moved and placed within the bunker without penalty.
– Retrieval of golf balls from adjacent private residences is prohibited.
– Dispose of your own trash after your round.
– Return your golf cart to the designated area. Collect your personal belongings and take them to your vehicle. Please do not take carts beyond bag drop area.
Thank you for your cooperation. This only works if we all work together.