GOLF IS OPEN! We are grateful to be able to offer golf as an approved activity under current Riverside County and City of Palm Springs orders. We have taken extra measures with cleanliness, sanitation and safety, and will continue to do so. In order to ensure the safety of all of our guests and employees, we require your assistance, and appreciate your adherence to the following requirements and guidelines. For additional information, we invite you to visit the NCGOA Park and Play Program page.
– Please put the health and safety of yourself and others above all else. If you are ill, or feel that you or others could be at risk for any reason, please stay at home.
– Reservations are required for all golfers; walkups will not be accommodated.
– Prepayment is offered and required for peak times. All other times it is preferred to ensure limited contact between guests and team members.
– If paying at the course, only credit, debit or gift cards may be used.
– Plan to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes in advance of your tee time. This will ensure that a limited number of people will be around the clubhouse premises at any given time. It will allow us adequate time and space to check in guests, assign carts that have been sanitized and ensure that the first tee is running on time.
– Reservation cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
– Contact information for every golfer in each group is required.
– We reserve the right to move tee times to adjust for cart availability and social distancing requirements.
– The pro shop is open from 6am-noon for merchandise purposes. A limited number of customers will be allowed in the shop at any given time in order to maintain social distancing guidelines.
– The restaurant is open for outdoor patio dining and takeout, and restrooms are open.
– Restrooms and high-touch areas are disinfected frequently.
– Maintain recommended social distance of at least 6 feet from others.
– Golfers must have adequate face covering with them at all times. Face covering must be worn at all times around the clubhouse area and when approaching others. Face covering may be removed when out on the golf course, provided social distance is maintained and the face covering can be readily reapplied when required.
– We offer single cart use. If persons from the same household wish to ride together, they may. If one rider is ineligible (e.g. age), unable (e.g. condition), or unwilling to operate a golf cart, he or she may share a cart with mutual consent of both riders.
– Carts are sanitized before and after each use (steering wheel, dash board, arm rests, roof top safety handles, golf bag straps/fasteners and seats).
– Hand sanitizer and disinfectant are available for guest use at the clubhouse.
– Load and unload your clubs only; staff is not permitted to assist.
– Rental clubs are not available.
– One group at a time is permitted to be on the tee box.
– Sand/Seed bottles and coolers have been removed from all carts.
– Water coolers have been removed from their stations on the course.
– You may bring your own bottled water and a small personal cooler. No outside alcohol is permitted.
– Takeout food and beverage is available from the restaurant.
– Rakes have been removed from all bunkers.
– A ball in the bunker may be played as it lies, or moved and placed within the bunker without penalty.
– Retrieval of golf balls from adjacent private residences is prohibited. You may choose stroke and distance, or you may play as a lateral hazard and place a replacement ball on the turf side of the cart path with one stroke penalty.
– Ball washers and trash cans have been removed from the course.
– No flagstick may be touched or removed from any hole on the golf course.
– All flagsticks on the putting and chipping greens have been removed.
– All cups have been configured to prevent the ball from going to the bottom of the hole. A hole is completed if any part of the golf ball hits any part of the hole.
– Dispose of your own trash after your round.
– Return your golf cart to the designated area. Collect your personal belongings and take them to your vehicle.
– Consumption of takeout food and beverage is not permitted in indoor and outdoor dining areas.
Thank you for your cooperation. This only works if we all work together.